AutoCAD Recovery tool
How to recover a damaged AutoCAD *.dwg file
Recovery Toolbox for DWG (download) is an advanced data repair tool for damaged AutoCAD *.DWG files. The program allows you to restore data from a corrupted AutoCAD drawing project in a few simple steps. Simply follow the instructions and wait for the program to analyze the damaged file, identify recoverable resources, and export recovered objects into a new AutoCAD project.
Features of AutoCAD DWG Repair Tool:
- Recover all versions of *.dwg files created using AutoCAD 2000/2004/2007/2010 and higher
- Preview of recovered objects with zoom, move, and rotate functions
- No special skills required
- Automatic detection of version of *.dwg files
- Additional functions for more correct data recovery
- Export recovered data directly into AutoCAD
- Select AutoCAD version for export, if several versions of AutoCAD are installed
- Multilanguage interface
DWG Repair software
How to repair a corrupted AutoCAD drawing project DWG file
How can you recover a DWG file? The .DWG recovery tool opens your damaged AutoCAD project and exports data into a new drawing. The DWG recovery tool does not use AutoCAD libraries to read files. To expedite the process, you can manually specify the version of the DWG file to be recovered.
How to recover a DWG file with errors
The recovery tool can fix errors in AutoCAD projects and show the recovered content in a preview. You can move, rotate, and zoom in and out of the scene using the keyboard and/or mouse buttons on preview page. With Recovery Toolbox for DWG you can fix errors including:
- Drawing file is not valid.
- AutoCAD Internal Error.
- Non Autodesk DWG file.
- DWG file will not open.
- DWG file hangs or crashes AutoCAD.
- Unexplained file size increase.
- Display/regen problems in AutoCAD.
- Drawing elements missing in AutoCAD project.
The DWG file recovery tool box exports the extracted data directly into AutoCAD. If you don't have it installed, you will see a corresponding notification. If you have several versions of AutoCAD installed on the same system, the DWG repair tool will let you choose the one the data should be exported to.
- The program can only recover files created using AutoCAD version 15 (AutoCAD 2000) and higher. The program does not recover AutoCAD data files from earlier versions.
- The software supports exporting recovered data into AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
- The software cannot export recovered data into AutoCAD LT. OLE Automation is blocked in AutoCAD LT.
Requirements: Windows 98 or above